About ANADOLU GROUP
The foundations for the Anadolu Group were laid in 1950, by the Anadolu Group Honorary Presidents Kamil Yazıcı and İzzet Özilhan.
Our global Group, 6 of whose companies are traded on BIST (Istanbul Stock Exchange), and which carries its existence into the future with its vision of being 'The star that links Anatolia to the world, and the world to Anatolia', continues its activities in 18 countries from the Atlantic to the Pacific – including Turkey – with 75 companies, 61 production facilities, and close to 29 thousand employees.
The Anadolu Group, which acts in accordance with the mission to be a multinational and entrepreneurial group on the road on which it has set off to offer the people of Anatolia better, continues to add value to all of the geographical regions it operates in with the partnerships it has established with the leading brands in the world, and the cooperation it has undertaken with multinational companies. Among the international business partners of the Anadolu Group are some of the leading names in the world in their fields, including;
• The Coca-Cola Company,
• Commercial Bank of Qatar.
Anadolu Group, which has focused on its activities in the areas of beverages, automotive, retail and finance together with brands which are respected on a global scale, is also extending its fields of business with the investments it has undertaken in the sectors of informatics, energy, food, real estate and health, in recent years.
Anadolu Group, which produces and markets the following brands which are a part of our life, continues to create added value for Turkey and the world.
• In the beverages sector: with Anadolu Efes (Anadolu Efes and Coca Cola İçecek)
• In the automotive sector: with Anadolu Isuzu, Çelik Motor and Anadolu Motor
• In the retail sector: with Adel Kalemcilik
• In the finance sector: with ABank, AYatırım and ALease
• In informatics: with Anadolu Bilişim Hizmetleri
• In the energy sector: with Anadolu Kafkasya Enerji Yatırımları, Aslancık Elektrik Üretim, AES Elektrik Enerjisi Toptan Satış
• In the food sector: with Anadolu Restoran İşletmeleri and Ana Gıda
• In the real estate sector: with AEH Gayrimenkul
• In the health sector: with Anadolu Sağlık Merkezi
• In other areas of activity: with its companies Anadolu Etap, Artı Varlık Yönetimi, AEH Sigorta Acenteliği and Polinas
It continues its social responsibility endeavours in order to make a contribution to society in the areas of education, health and sports, with sensitivity, through the Anadolu Vakfı, Anadolu Medical Center and Anadolu Efes Sports Club.