About Anadolu Group
The foundations for Anadolu Group were laid in 1950, by Anadolu Group Honorary Presidents Kamil Yazıcı and İzzet Özilhan.
Our global Group, 6 of whose companies are traded on BIST (Istanbul Stock Exchange), and which carries its existence into the future with its vision of being ‘The star that links Anatolia to the world, and the world to Anatolia’, continues its activities in 19 countries – including Turkey – with approximately 80 companies, 66 production facilities, and approximately 80,000 employees.
Anadolu Group, which acts in accordance with the mission to be a multinational and entrepreneurial group on the road on which it has set off to offer the people of Anatolia better, continues to add value to all of the geographical regions it operates in with the partnerships it has established with the leading brands in the world, and the cooperation it has undertaken with multinational companies. Among the international business partners of Anadolu Group are some of the leading names in the world in their fields, including;
- • AB InBev,
- • The Coca-Cola Company,
- • McDonald’s,
- • Faber-Castell,
- • Isuzu,
- • Kia,
- • Honda,
Anadolu Group operates on a large scale including the sectors of beer, soft drink, retail, agriculture, automotive, stationery, quick service restaurant, real estate and energy.
Anadolu Group, which produces and markets the following brands which are a part of our life, continues to create added value for Turkey and the world.
- • In the beer sector: with Anadolu Efes
- • In the soft drink sector: with Coca-Cola İçecek
- • In the retail sector: with Migros
- • In the agriculture sector: with Anadolu Etap
- • In the automotive sector: with Anadolu Isuzu, Çelik Motor and Anadolu Motor
- • In the stationery sector: with Adel Kalemcilik
- • In the quick service restaurant sector: with Anadolu Restoran İşletmeleri
- • In the energy sector: with Anadolu Kafkasya Enerji Yatırımları, Aslancık Elektrik Üretim, AES Elektrik Enerjisi Toptan Satış
- • In the real estate sector: with AND Gayrimenkul
- • In other areas of activity: with its companies Efestur and AEH Sigorta Acenteliği
It continues its social responsibility endeavours in order to make a contribution to society in the areas of education, health and sports, with sensitivity, through the Anadolu Vakfı, Anadolu Medical Center and Anadolu Efes Sports Club.
Anadolu Group operates with the aim of transferring its respectability to the future generations by providing the best services and products to all of mankind, rather than only the countries where it operates.